What Our Hotel Is Doing
COVID-19 Preparation & Prevention
Our main goals during these ever-changing times are to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our employees, maintain essential activities, and contain/minimize the spread of infection.
We're taking all precautions necessary to ensure our guests, community, and workspace is safe.
- We want to welcome you as soon as we can. As of July 1st, 2021, the province of British Columbia is welcoming all residents of Canada!
To learn more about British Columbia’s restart plan visit: www.gov.bc.ca/covidtravel.
- We are monitoring the daily updates and following the regulations set forth by the World Health Organization, the Canadian Government, the British Columbia Ministry of Health, the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control, in addition to policies developed and implemented by our senior leadership team
- We are communicating any and all updates multiple times throughout each day with our entire team
- Our entire team is required to frequently wash their hands for 20 seconds and instructions on effective hand washing have been placed in all staff areas, as well as public areas
- We are working with our team to ensure all proper hygiene practices are used (face/hand/coughing hygiene)
- We are maintaining social distancing to the best of our ability
- We have created an additional and thorough cleaning schedule of all common areas, on top of our regular cleaning to ensure all door handles, doors and high traffic areas are disinfected
- We use disinfecting cleaner in all of our routine cleaning and every room is thoroughly disinfected between each guest stay.
- Any team member exhibiting symptoms and/or has a fever is asked to go home or stay at home