Would you like to be part of a dynamic, empowered team that is dedicated to providing amazing guest experience? Is working for a company that promotes sustainability and cutting edge environment initiatives important to you? If so, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the place for you!
We respect our employees by providing a positive and productive work environment. Each and every position in the Hotel is valuable and every employee, no matter what their job, is equally important to our success.
• Ride your bike to work? No worries! We’ve got free, secure bike storage in the hotel.
• We know parking in downtown Victoria is a hassle. Which is why we offer staff parking in the hotel for a low, monthly fee.
• Healthy staff are happy staff! When you work at The Parkside, you have free access to our hotel swimming pool and fitness centre.
• We all love spa treatments or products, which is why we offer a discount on both to our staff!
• Looking to book a staycation in Victoria? Friends or family coming to visit? We’ve got you covered. We have great employee and friends and family guest room rates.
• Everyone gets sick, we know that. Which is why we want to help you stay home, rest up and come back healthy and refreshed. We offer paid sick days, a benefits plan and group MSP plans.
• Make friends where you work! The Parkside has an active social committee that organizes fun events. Know music? Perfect, we need you to join our Music Bingo Team. Secret volleyball talent? You’ll love our volleyball nights in the summer. We have many other events and are always open to new ideas and activities!
• We at The Parkside, love the environment (as you may already know). We have a dedicated and active Green Team to keep our practices fresh, and updated. Does the environment have a small place in your heart? Perfect! Join our Green Team, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Human Resources Department can be reached regarding current job opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying for a posted position, please include the title of the position in the email title.
We look forward to hearing from you!