Winterize Your Skincare
Embrace Winter with the Perfect Skincare Routine
As winter approaches—with its promise of cozy fireside evenings and the splendour of the holiday season—it also ushers in a host of challenges for your skin. The shift in weather conditions can leave your skin feeling dry, itchy and cracked. To combat the effects of winter, it's essential to adapt your skincare routine. Today, we’ll share a winter skincare regimen and other helpful tips to keep your skin healthy and radiant throughout the colder months.
Your Winter Skincare Essentials
Through the winter season, hydration is key! Choose gentle and moisturizing products to nourish your skin and protect the skin barrier.
At The Parkside Spa, we love Eminence Organics products. Crafted with organic ingredients, their products nourish the skin and also make you feel good about the products you use—a win-win! Wondering which products to incorporate into your winter skincare routine? Use this sample routine as inspiration:
- Cleanse with Coconut Milk Cleanser. Start your skincare routine with a gentle cleanser to remove impurities without over-drying your skin.
- Tone with Birch Water Purifying Essence. A hydrating essence prepares your skin to absorb the following products, leaving it refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Exfoliate with Firm Skin Acai Exfoliating Peel. Exfoliation is crucial to remove dead skin cells, revealing a brighter complexion and allowing moisturizing products to sink deeper into the skin.
- Restore with Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil. Vitamin C is packed with antioxidants to combat the effects of winter.
- Moisturize with Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer. Prevent dryness and maintain the skin's protective barrier with a rich moisturizer.
- Protect with Radiant Protection SPF. Always protect your skin from the harsh effects of the sun, even in winter.
Other Helpful Tips
Aside from the right skincare routine for your skin, there are other ways you can protect your skin during the winter months.
- Introduce a Humidifier: Reintroducing moisture into the air with a humidifier helps to prevent dryness and maintain skin hydration.
- Choose Warm Showers: While we all crave the comfort of hot showers in the winter, opt for warm water instead. Hot showers can deplete your skin of its essential oils, making it more susceptible to dryness.
- Exfoliate Mindfully: It's important to strike a balance with exfoliation. Overdoing it can be harsh on your skin. Stick to exfoliating once or twice a week to effectively remove dead skin cells without causing irritation.
Visit The Parkside Spa for Ultimate Winter Skin Care
To experience the full benefits of our winter skincare routine, we invite you to visit The Parkside Spa for specialized skin treatments. Our team will tailor a regimen that addresses your specific needs and ensures your skin remains radiant and healthy all winter long. Book your treatment today!