(1) Detailed information regarding what personal data and other information we collect from you, how we collect it, and how it is used;
(2) Further descriptions of the parties with whom and for what purposes your data is shared.
- our privacy practices when we communicate with you by offline channels, such as when you provide your information to our call centers, or in person (“Offline Services”); and
- the basis on which we will process personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us, and your choices with respect to that data.
Our privacy practices may be more or less limited in certain countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements. We will specifically inform you, if this is the case.
1. What Information Does Parkside Collect?
2. When is Your Personal Data Collected?
3. Why is Personal Data Used?
4. When Do We Disclose Your Personal Data?
5. What Cookies and Other Technologies Does Parkside Collect?
6. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
7. Third-Party Websites and Services
8. Cross-Border Data Transfers
9. How Long is Your Personal Data Retained?
10. How Can You Manage Your References and Information?
11. What Are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data?
12. What Information is Collected From Children?
13. What About Policy Modifications?
14. How to Contact Us?