The Parkside Hotel & Spa features lively, engaging meeting and reception spaces for small and large groups. The City Club Lounge is a bright, open space with sweeping views of the city and mountainous Pacific landscape. Our HD Movie Theatre, complete with plush seating, is a popular facility for training sessions and presentations. Parkside's professional staff is available to arrange activities and transportation for your group, as well as customize welcome packages for guests.
For Meeting Inquiries:
1. Ask guests to bring name tags rather than using name badge stickers. This will also save the host money.
2. Select a venue that is centrally located and can accommodate all of your needs including hotel accommodation, meeting spaces and reception areas. This cuts down on transportation needs and costs.
3. Turn off the lights and audio/visual equipment in the meeting space when leaving for a break or lunch.
4. Print all materials local and print double sided. This saves on having to have it shipped to the venue and supports local businesses!
5. Send all meeting information, follow ups and any surveys via email to attends. This ensures less paper waste and less printing costs.