Tea tasting and more at the 5th Annual Victoria Tea Festival
When asked what activities visitors would most like to do in Victoria, many will list "tea at the Empress" near the top—so it makes since to hold North America's largest public tea festival in Victoria, the "tea capital of Canada!"
The 5th Annual Victoria Tea Festival takes place on February 12 and 13, 2011 at Crystal Garden, 710 Douglas Street—just a short walk from Parkside!
The festival features "tea tastings, delectable tea-food selections, complimentary presentations on a variety of topics, opportunities to purchase hundreds of teas, tea-related products, and exquisite tea wares."
Tickets will be available at the door for $25 or for $20 in advance at:
- Silk Road (1624 Government Street, Victoria)
- Serious Coffee (all locations - Vancouver Island)
- Murchies (all locations - Victoria and Vancouver)
- Special Teas (803 Fort Street, Victoria)
- Camosun College Child Care Services Office (4461 Interurban Road, Victoria)
All proceeds from this event will go towards the Camosun College Child Care Services.