Pacific Shores Resort & Spa has a brand new website - check it out!
With a more visually-stunning design, easier navigation and a layout similar to the rest of our Aviawest property websites, we hope the new site will highlight all the amazing aspects of Pacific Shores, as well as make it easier for you to find the information you're looking for and book you stay!
Vancouver Island's mild west coast climate and cool ocean breezes makes it the perfect location to produce some of Canada's top wines.
Vancouver Island wineries offer a fantastic selection of local vinos; from spicy and fruity pinot noir to crisp and fresh pinot gris - as well as ciders, fruit wines and mead - you're bound to find something to suit your taste.
So unleash your inner sommelier and consider taking a wine tour while you're visiting Victoria. With close to 30 wineries, cider houses and meaderies on the island, you'll have plenty of places to choose from!
Featuring over 100 musicians and artisans, this free event will also include live children's performances and delicious food served up by Chef Dave Roger from the Fire & Water Fish Chop House restaurant.
And don't miss Victoria's Symphony Splash, happening Saturday, August 1, 2010 at 4pm in the Inner Harbour!
Bring a lawn chair and enjoy an exciting performance by the Victoria Symphony. The concert concludes with a performance of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, complete with bells, cannons, and fireworks!
On Saturday, July 17, 2010, the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria hosted the 23rd annual Moss Street Paint-In. This event draws crowds of over 35,000 people each year and is a great way to spend a summer afternoon in Victoria.
For the last two years, event organizers have been committed to holding an event that keeps getting greener each year.
Event partners such as Level Ground Trading and Ali Baba Pizza gave out products that came in compostable containers. Two years ago, the Paint-In only produced 12 bags of garbage; this year, event organizers hoped to cut that number in half.
For more information about the Paint-In, please visit the AGGV website.
Want to have year-round access to Parkside's luxurious resort amenities, exclusive deals and other great benefits? Well now you can!
Parkside is excited to announce the official launch of the City Club Membership - a membership program which provides an exclusive members-only opportunity to experience Parkside's most luxurious amenities and services.
Membership includes complimentary access to the following amenities:
- Penthouse City Club Lounge, featuring a flat screen TV, lounge seating, magazines and newspapers and light refreshments from 10 am to 4 pm daily
- 25-metre ozonated pool and a hot tub
- Access to change rooms, lockers and towels
- State-of-the-art fitness centre featuring Star Trac strength training and cardio equipment
- Private 29-seat HD movie theatre featuring nightly movie screenings
Plus access to the following services:
- 50% off private functions in the theatre and City Club lounge (four and two times annually, respectively)
- 50% off rack rates at six Aviawest properties based on 72-hour notice (excluding July and August)
- 10% off Parkside accommodations on 30 days notice
- 10% off AquaTerre Spa services & products
- 10% off the purchase of Aviawest Vacation Ownership points
To enquire, please call 250.940.1200 or email email@example.com