Discover Parkside Victoria
Are you thinking about an island getaway in beautiful downtown Victoria? Or maybe just thinking about taking a stress-free vacation in your own home town? Well we've got it all planned out for you - with our How to Experience the Best of Parkside Victoria Resort & Spa Day-Plan Guide, exclusive to our Parkside Victoria and Parkside Lifestyle blogs!
Parkside Victoria Resort & Spa, located in the heart of downtown Victoria, BC, is a sustainable resort hotel targeting LEED® Platinum Certification and offering both hotel stays and quarter ownership. Parkside features a 25-metre indoor pool, rooftop gardens, designer furnishings, gourmet kitchens and inviting bedrooms.
So how can you make the best of your stay? Read on!
How to Experience the Best of Parkside Victoria Resort & Spa Day-Plan Guide
- 9 am - 10 am - Wake up (you're on vacation, remember?) in your deluxe one-bedroom suite with a gorgeous view of downtown Victoria on a king-sized pocket coil mattress, complete with luxury linens. Enjoy delicious coffee brewed right in your own gourmet kitchen from your bed as you watch your 42" LCD TV or read the local newspaper.
- 10:30 am - Make your own breakfast in your suite or head to one of Victoria's many amazing breakfast joints, such as Mo:le, Lady Marmalade, Caffe Fantastico, Floyd's Diner or the Blue Fox Cafe.
- 12 pm - Take a walk through downtown Victoria; shop along Government Street or head up Fort Street for some more unique finds. Pick up some local produce or shop for handmade crafts at one of the many farmer's markets located downtown, such as the Bastion Square Farmer's Market or the Government Street Market.
- 1:30 pm - Take a Harbour Ferry around the Inner Harbour before stopping for a bite to eat at one of Victoria's many excellent restaurants down by the water, such as Barb's Fish and Chips, The Flying Otter Grill or the Canoe Brewpub.
- 2:30 pm - Time to relax and rest your tired feet from all that walking! Head back to Parkside Victoria and enjoy an Ultimate Pedicure, Jade Stone Massage or Seaweed Bath at our very own AquaTerre Spa.
- 4 pm - Now that you're completely relaxed, grab a cup of tea and take a stroll through our rooftop gardens, home to native plants, flowers and trees. Or, if you'd rather stay inside, relax in our lobby atrium amongst the tropical plants of the former Crystals Gardens and surf the net with our complimentary Wi-Fi service.
- 5 pm - Work up an appetite before dinner and hit our state-of-the-art fitness centre or 25-metre indoor ozonated pool.
- 6:30 pm - Head to one of Victoria's many amazing restaurants for a culinary experience!
- 8 pm - Check out a movie at Parkside's own 29-seat movie theatre with plush, oversized seating, a 132-inch screen and surround sound. Not in the mood for a movie? Then relax in the hot tub or your suite's own soaker tub.
- 10 pm - The choice is yours: head out on the town and enjoy Victoria's nightlife or drift off to sleep in your suite's comfy king-sized bed!